Homemade Honey Caramel Apple Cider is a flavorful fall libation that's excellent for holiday entertaining. Whipped Honey with Cinnamon caramelizes for a warm and cozy comfort cocktail, just don't add the vodka too early or the alcohol will cook off!
What you need:
- 7 cups of sliced Honeycrisp apples - plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups (12oz jar) Whipped Honey with Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
What you do:
- Heat honey in slow cooker until it begins to bubble.
- Add apples and cover with water. Cook on high for three hours.
- Mash warm fruit, add spices, and let simmer for another hour. Stir in vodka toward the end.
- Strain cider and serve with apple slices. You can also add lots of apple slices floating in your slow cooker for extra flavor.
- Enjoy hot or cold.