Orange Blossom Honey makes an amazing sweet potato glaze. These Honey Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds are topped with fried sage, goats cheese, and pomegranate seeds for a deliciously festive dish.
Sweet Potatoes (one small sweet potato per person)
Orange Blossom Honey (1 tablespoon per potato)
Sage (3 leaves per potato)
- Preheat oven 450°F with rack in upper third.
- Purée garlic with oil, honey, and 3/4 teaspoon salt until smooth. Toss sweet potatoes with garlic oil in a large bowl, then spread in 1 layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Fry 6–8 sage leaves at a time until crisp, 2–3 seconds. Transfer with a fork to paper towels and sprinkle generously with coarse salt.
- Arrange roasted sweet potatoes on serving dish. Top with goats cheese, sage, and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.