Get your creative juices flowing! Every holiday season, we design a t-shirt that embodies the spirit of the season. This year, we’re inviting you to take the lead in our first Holiday T-Shirt Design Contest. The winner will receive $300!
What you need to know:
- Our theme for this holiday season is "Holiday. Honey. Home." While your design should reflect the theme, you have the option of including the tagline into your design or not. It’s up to you.
- We envision designs that are inspired by love and appreciation for the honeybees while also incorporating the realization that many more people will be spending the holidays safe at home this year. 2020 will be a much different holiday season than we're all used to. We want our t-shirt design to inspire the notion of staying together, staying safe and staying connected by sharing honeybee love with friends and family, whether near or far. (Suggested imagery: Honeybees, flowers, beehive, home, love, family, holiday.)
- Please use colors that are warm and natural. While we love bright, bold and neon colors, they do not align with our brand.
- The color of the shirt will be a deep evergreen, oatmeal or medium gray and will be determined during the artwork selection process. In other words, the artwork and colors used in the design will determine the color of the shirt we select for this year.
- Your design may incorporate 1-3 colors.
- Designs should be submitted as eps, ai, tiffs, jpegs at 300 dpi.
- Your artwork can be between 5-7" wide and 6-9" tall. Designs should be one-sided. We will add our logo to the other side.
- Artwork can be submitted for short and/or long-sleeve t-shirts. If you submit artwork for a long-sleeve shirt, the sleeve of the shirt may be used as part of your design, or not – you decide. Less is more and we definitely subscribe to that way of thinking.
- Your submitted design should be original work and not contain any copyrighted material.
- You may submit 1-3 designs per entry and enter only once.
- You must be 18 years of age to participate.
To confirm your participation in the contest, you must email our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include your name, where you live (city/state) and contact information. Upon receipt, we will confirm back to you and answer any questions you may have.
All entries should be submitted to email@example.com. When submitting your entry, please include the following information: name, address, phone number and a brief paragraph that describes your design submission. Contest begins: 9/10/2020. The deadline for artwork submissions is 3:00 PM Eastern on Monday, 10/12/20
*Please note Savannah Bee Company reserves the right to make adjustments to the final t-shirt design. By submitting your design you agree that if your design wins, it can be used by Savannah Bee Company on a printed shirt and other promotional material.Winner will be responsible for applicable taxes.