This elegant pork loin is perfect for a holiday dinner yet easy enough for a weeknight main. A combo of our sourwood honey, hot honey, and fresh rosemary pair perfectly with the pork.
Hot Honey-Rosemary Pork Loin
(slightly spicy rosemary-infused honey roasted pork)
What you need:
- 1 (1½ pound) pork loin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup Savannah Bee Company Sourwood Honey or your favorite Savannah Bee Company Honey
- ¼ cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- Savannah Bee Company® Hot Honey, for garnish
What to do:
- Wash Up!
- Sear the pork: Preheat the oven to 400° F. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a cast-iron or oven-proof skillet. Add the pork and sear on all sides.
- Make the sauce: Stir together the honey, mustard, vinegar, and rosemary. Set aside and reserve half of the mixture. Pour the remaining mixture over the pork and brush to coat all sides.
- Bake the pork: Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the pork registers 145° F when tested with a meat thermometer.
Drizzle the pork with the reserved sauce and garnish with more rosemary and hot honey, if desired.