There’s no right way to lay out a grazing board! But there is a right way to enjoy it: with a hive!
Fall Grazing Board
(meat, cheese, fruit, nuts + raw honeycomb)
What you need:
1 5.6oz container Savannah Bee Company® Raw Honey Comb
1/2 cantaloupe, thinly sliced with rind removed
4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, wrapped around cantaloupe slices
1 blood orange, sliced
1 pear, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
4 ounces red wine raisins
2 ounces pitted dates, sliced
3 tangerines, peeled and halved
1 pound seedless grapes, washed
2-3 stalks rosemary
4 ounces dark chocolate bar
1 (8 ounce) wheel of brie, room temperature
8 ounces pecan halves
8 ounces gouda, cubed
4 ounces wedge blue cheese, broken into pieces
4 ounces Manchego cheese
1 seeded baguette, thinly sliced
1 5.5 ounces box artisanal crackers
What to do:
1. Wash Up!
2. Prep your ingredients and choose a board that is roughly 13-inch x 20-inch.
3. Place Large Items: Choose a space for the honeycomb, brie, cantaloupe, pear and baguette.
4. Layer Fruits and Cheeses: Starting from largest to smallest, begin to place fresh fruit. Add in cheeses to fill space.
5. Fill space with smaller items: Layer in dried fruit, crackers, pecan halves, and chocolate squares.
6. Finishing Touches: Adjust items as necessary and garnish with rosemary.
7. To Serve: Add a Savannah Bee Company® Raw Honey Comb Knife to your honeycomb and enjoy with friends!
Our founder, Ted Dennard, is the father of raw honeycomb on a charcuterie board/grazing board for a reason. Savannah Bee Company honeycomb is thick with the best honey in the world and sure to make you the star of your next party. Honeycomb pairs perfectly with cheese, meat, fruit and even a pickle! Always keep a few boxes of honeycomb in your pantry for any impromptu celebration or if you're in need of a hostess gift on the fly.