Makes 4 servings
- 1/3 cup Savannah Bee Company Grill Honey
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (3 to 4 lb.) whole chicken, rinsed and patted dry
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken until well blended. Place chicken in roasting pan; brush with glaze. Roast at 350°F, brushing with additional glaze every 15 minutes until chicken is deep-golden brown and chicken juices run clear, 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.