You may also like
RegionLavender Honey - Spain, Rosemary Honey - Southern Spain, Acacia Honey - Hungary
- Acacia Honey - Acacia honey is known across the globe for its incredibly light color and its fantastic clarity. Acacia honey has a light very sweet flavor featuring subtle notes of vanilla.
- Rosemary Honey - Rosemary honey is the product of nectar produced in arid desert soils. Rosemary honey features a mineral quality derived from the soil and a fabulous herbaceous flavor. Rosemary honey is bold and complex.
- Lavender Honey - Lavender honey is known for its sweet, fruity flavor and its intense floral bouquet. Lavender honey is very rich and bold with a texture similar to that of Tupelo honey.
PairingsLavender honey pairs perfectly with whole nuts and nut butters. Rosemary honey is a great addition to seafood and vegetable marinades. Acacia honey is a perfect compliment to smoked meats and strong cheeses.
Did You Know?
- Acacia honey is rarely produced in the U.S. but is abundant across Italy and Eastern Europe.
- Acacia honey is sometimes referred to as Moon honey or Water honey because of its very light color and great clarity.
- Our Lavender honey is the product of wild Spanish Lavender which is very different than the Lavender honey produced in commercial French Lavender groves.
- Savannah Bee Lavender honey is harvested from a very remote, pristine, mountainous region of northern Spain.
- Savannah Bee Rosemary honey is produced in a mountainous region of southern Spain on the Spanish and Portuguese border.
- Savannah Bee international honey varieties are bottled in the U.S.
- As with all Savannah Bee honey varieties, our international honeys are all KSA certified.
- All savannah Bee honey varieties are tested for purity and whole pollen.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first!