Whipped Chocolate Honey Cheesecake- oh yes we did. Rich and decadent, triple chocolate cheesecake tastes every bit as good as it sounds; and our signature Whipped Chocolate Honey takes this cheesecake recipe to the next level.
- 9 oz chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 bars (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz Whipped Chocolate Honey plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c sour cream
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 4 oz chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 9-inch spring form pan.
- In food processor, pulse chocolate cookies until ground. Add butter, and pulse. Press crumbs firmly and evenly into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes on a lined baking sheet and set aside.
- Wipe out bowl and blade of food processor or use mixer. Combine cream cheese, honey, and salt; blend until smooth. Add eggs, sour cream, and chocolate; blend filling until smooth, scrape down sides and continue mixing. Taste and add honey for desired sweetness.
- Pour filling into cooled crust. Bake just until set, 1 hour.
- Let the cake cool completely (in the oven if possible), cover loosely and refrigerate (at least 6 hours, up to overnight).
- Prepare Ganache: In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat, and add chocolate. Stir until melted, then set aside until thickened, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Unmold cheesecake. Spread ganache in center of cheesecake; let set before serving.