There is nothing more fall than eating s'mores around a campfire. Now you can enjoy the perfect s'more in cupcake form. Extremely moist chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, topped with marshmallow frosting, then toasted to perfection!
1 ½ Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
½ Cup Melted Butter
5 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
Chocolate Cupcakes Ingredients
2 cups All Purpose Flour
½ Cup Sugar
6 Tablespoons Dark Cocoa powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
½ Cup Whole Milk
1 Cup Buttermilk
1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
½ Cup Whipped Chocolate Honey
1 16-ounce Container of Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
- In a food processor, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press about 1 tbsp of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Bake crusts for 6-8 minutes then remove and set aside.
- To make the cupcakes, add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add egg, whole milk, buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla and whipped chocolate honey to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into cupcake pan, filling a little more than halfway, and bake at 300 degrees for about 17-19 minutes.
- When done, remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Then remove from cupcake tin and allow to cool.
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of the fluff on the cupcake and with a blowtorch toast the marshmallow until desired doneness then drizzle more of the whipped chocolate honey over top