Blue Circle Norwegian Atlantic Salmon- 2 fillets
Savannah Bee Company Rosemary Honey- 1/2 cup
Low sodium soy sauce- 1/4 cup
Lemon juice- 3 Tbsp
Garlic/minced- 4 cloves
Butter- 2 Tbsp
Lemon slices- garnish - (optional)
Green onion- garnish - (optional)
Snap peas- 2 cups
Olive oil-1 tsp
Salt/pepper to taste
1. Take thawed salmon fillets and place in a shallow bowl and set aside.
2. Take a small bowl and whisk honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Pour over fillets and roll around to saturate.
3. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade in a small ramekin. Cover the dish and put in a fridge to set for 30 min - 1 hour.
4. Take snap peas, wash, dry, and snip off ends. Place in a bowl and add 1 tsp of olive oil. Add some salt/pepper to season. Mix and toss till all are coated. Pour out on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 450 F. for 10-12 min.
5. Take out and set aside.
6. Pull salmon out of fridge and add 2 Tbs of butter onto a skillet pan on medium heat. Take salmon fillets and place flesh side down.
7. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add a little of the marinade from the shallow dish to the pan. Flip fish over and cook for another 3 minutes.
8. Spoon marinade over fish. Fish will flake with a fork when done.