Our gorgeous new Holly Honeycomb Jar is here just in time for holiday entertaining. Our rich, sweet honeycomb is perfect for this warm Honeycomb Baked Brie wrapped in light, crispy phyllo dough.
Wheel of brie
Phyllo dough - thawed
3 Tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
1/4 Cup pistacios - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on working surface; lightly brush with olive oil or melted butter. Place another sheet of phyllo on top; lightly brush, place the last sheet of phyllo crosswise over first two sheets; brush.
- Place cheese on center of phyllo sheets. Layer a thick slice of Holly Honeycomb over cheese. Lift phyllo stack towards center and twist in center to make bundle (sheets will tear a little- no worries). Brush with remaining butter. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until phyllo is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Place onto serving platter, drizzle honey on top, sprinkle with toasted pistachios (optional).