Who knew you could cook an entire flavorful chicken in 45 minutes or less. The future is now, and it's amazing. This tender, juicy, delicious chicken is perfect for your stress-free holiday. Prep for 15, pour a glass of wine, and wait for your perfect meal to finish.
1 whole chicken
1/4 cup of Black Sage Honey
1 large celery rib
1 red onion
4 cloves garlic
12 large Brussels sprouts
1 cup chicken stock
- Remove the innards from the cavity save for chicken stock or bone broth
- Peel the quarter the onion. Cut the lemon into quarters. Put some of the onion and lemon pieces in the chicken cavity along with several sprigs of herbs.
- Layer vegetables in the bottom of the pot, add 1 cup of chicken stock with herbs, then place the chicken on top
- Pour Black Sage Honey onto chicken and sprinkle with salt.
- Lock the lid in place and choose either the poultry or manual setting and high pressure. Make sure the venting knob is sealed. Set the time to 6 minutes per pound.
- Let the pressure release, feel free to double check the temp is 165 in the thickest part of the chicken.
- Serve with fresh sage and lemon wedge for garnish