Pumpkin Bread has never tasted so good. Made with Cinnamon Whipped Honey - this Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe has all of our favorite fall flavors in one moist pumpkin-loving dessert.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) jar of Cinnamon Whipped Honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Grease and flour 9x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, honey, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaf is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.