This fun and easy Acacia Honey No-Churn Ice Cream recipe features fresh strawberries for a sweet taste of summer you can make and enjoy any time of year! We are using Acacia Honey because of its clean, light vanilla flavor, but you can use any combination of honey and fresh fruit you like.
1 c fresh organic strawberries
6 oz Acacia Honey
Dash of salt
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
2 c heavy whipping cream
- Make space in your freezer and chill a large container (that fits six cups).
- Blend together strawberries, vanilla, salt, condensed milk, and then honey.
- In a separate container whip heavy cream until it forms soft peaks- bee careful not to over-beat!
- Mix one cup of the whipped cream into the strawberry sauce to lighten.
- Gently fold in the rest of the cream and transfer to chilled dish.
- Freeze 5-6 hours, scoop, scream, enjoy!