You may also like
Ingredients from the HiveBeeswax, Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly
Key IngredientsAloe Vera Leaf Juice, Babassu Butter, Capuacu Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Pecan Oil, Olive Oil, , Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Orange Peel Wax Provitamin b5, Natural vitamin e, and Blackberry Aromatic
The best time to apply Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter is just after your daily shower to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated all day. Use all over, or only on problem patches, such as elbows and knees. Royal Jelly Body Butter's nutrient rich and protective formula is skin care that is truly fit for a queen!
1. Take your daily shower or bath with Savannah Bee Honey Body Wash that will naturally exfoliate your skin and is the perfect addition to this skin care ritual. After you've finished, pat your body dry with a clean towel. Do not rub or dry yourself completely; always leave a little moisture on your skin to help with absorption.
2. Scoop out Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter with your hand and apply directly to your skin. Use a circular motion, massaging with light pressure, focusing the pressure on the palms of your hands using firm strokes, until the body butter is fully absorbed.
3. Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter melts right into your skin, absorbs quickly and is excellent for smoothing out rough, dry spots. Pay particular attention to your feet, hands, elbows and knees, areas that tend to get particularly dry or calloused. If your skin is extra dry, you can apply a second layer of body butter on these problem areas for the best results.
4. Apply Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter just before bedtime to help soften the skin on your hands and the back of your feet. Apply a layer of body butter, then cover up with cotton socks or gloves.
Apply liberally in the winter. Body butters are particularly valuable in dry winter weather and in a heated home to provide a protective layer against the wind, cold and dry heat.
- Repairs and regenerates the skin giving it a healthier appearance
- Pairs hive ingredients with shea butter, cocoa butter, pecan oil and orange peel wax for additional skin hydration
- Honey is a natural humectant, pulls moisture from air and feeds the skin
- Royal Jelly includes lipids, amino acids and proteins which help smooth and brighten the skin and improve elasticity
- Beeswax includes a softening agent that creates a protective shield against the elements
- Propolis includes vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, Biotin, High Bioflavonoids, promotes smoother skin
- Fragrance is a light & fruity Wild Blackberry on original and light and airy on sensitive
- Royal Jelly Body Butter for Sensitive Skin is specially formulated with chamomile, myrrh, and lemon zest. Chamomile is known for its cooling effects when used topically on damaged or irritated skin.
I have tried just about every moisturizing lotion / cream on the market including prescription strength lotion for my severe dry skin. This product rocks them all. I can not believe how it has transformed my dry skin .i use after showering everyday , my skin is smooth and soft. My fish scales are gone:)!
5 out of 5 Stars