To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect: We do not share your personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order. You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose if you choose the “Please do not send me information” option. The types of personal information collected and the uses of that information are as follows:
- Name—needed to identify you as a customer and/or your gift recipients.
- Address—needed for shipping to you and/or your gift recipients.
- Email address—your accurate email needed for sending your order confirmation, tracking information, and a copy of your invoice with orders.
- Phone number—needed by Savannah Bee customer support for questions or problems regarding your order; Federal Express will call this number first if there are problems with package delivery.
- Credit card number and expiration— To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. This data is securely transmitted for the purpose of payment on orders, and is never received at Savannah Bee Company. No employee of Savannah Bee ever has access to your credit card information.
What is a Cookie? A cookie is a very small and temporary file that is placed on your computers hard drive in order to save your user preferences for websites that you have visited and set specific preferences. For example, you, as a website visitor, might set and save username and password information for your account or perhaps you mark an article or product as a favorite. You authorize all cookies that are saved based on your specific user preferences. Most web browsers automatically allow the placement of cookies on your hard drive as a default setting. You can edit or eliminate the placement of cookies onto your hard drive in the user preferences feature of each of your web browsers. Cookies are designed to enhance and personalize your internet experience.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information: You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging in and clicking on “My Account/Update My Account.” We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
How To Contact Us: If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at 800.955.5080 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit a request online.