Cooking Time: 60-70 minutes
Nonstick vegetable oil spray
2 cups honey Savannah Bee Orange Blossom Honey
¾ cup tamari
¾ cup Thai fish sauce
½ cup fresh lime juice
½ cup + ¼ cup packaged Thai Rub
1 tablespoon dried crushed chili, taste and add to heat preference
3 cloves garlic
48 halved chicken wings
½ cup toasted sesame oil
½ cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover shallow sheet pans with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick vegetable spray.
2. Combine honey, tamari, fish sauce, lime juice, Thai Rub, dried chili and garlic in the jar of an electric blender and purée until smooth. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag, add wings and toss to cover well. Seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
3. Remove wings from marinade; reserve marinade. Lay wings skin-side down in a single layer in the pans and transfer to the oven to bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, pour marinade into a pan and reduce by half over high heat.
4. Turn wings, brush with reduced marinade, and return pans to the oven for 10 minutes. Drain any liquid in the bottom of the pans into the marinade and again reduce by half. Return pan with the wings to oven for 10 minutes more baking time.
5. Reduce heat to 250 degrees F. Whisk sesame oil and remaining ¼ cup of Thai Rub into reduced marinade. Turn the wings in the sauce to coat well, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Return pans to the oven for 15 minutes, or until the glaze has thickened and coats the wings. Remove and let stand for at least 15 minutes.