Makes 6 servings
- 6 Tablespoons Savannah Bee Company Grill Honey
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. lean top round steak
- Lime wedges
Whisk together all ingredients except steak and lime wedges in small bowl. Score steak across top and place in shallow baking pan. Pour marinade over steak; turn to coat all sides. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source 3 minutes per side for medium-rare or continue to cook to desired doneness. Slice thinly on the diagonal. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.