Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 1/2 cup julienne celery
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Savannah Bee Company Acacia Honey
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary leaves
- 1 lb. cooked linguine pasta, kept warm
Stir-fry prawns, carrots, celery, green onions and garlic in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until prawns start to turn pink. Combine remaining ingredients except pasta in small bowl; mix well. Add to prawn mixture; stir-fry about 1 minute or until sauce thickens. Serve over pasta.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.