Makes 8 servings
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Savannah Bee Sourwood Honey
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
Mash avocados. Stir in lemon juice, honey, cumin and cilantro. Add sea salt to taste. Serve immediately with multi-grain tortilla chips.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of fresh salsa to spice things up a bit!
- Guacamole makes a great burger topping!
- Spread inside a flour tortilla and add our Tybee Island Caviar for a healthy lunch wrap.
- Guacamole is best served fresh. The edges and top may brown during refrigeration. Just re-stir and serve.
- Guacamole will only last a couple of days in the refrigerator.