Makes 4 servings
- 1 whole broiler-fryer chicken, cut-up
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Savannah Bee Grill honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
Place chicken, skin side down, in single layer in large baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well; pour over chicken and bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 30 minutes. Turn and bake 20 minutes or until chicken is glazed and thoroughly cooked.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.