You may also like
RegionPiedmont region of Nothern Italy
Acacia honey is our most delicate honey. This honey has a low acid content and is very light in color. Acacia honey is best eaten raw so that delicate vanilla tones can be detected. Acacia honey has a high fructose content so it resists crystallization and remains liquid for years.
PairingsBrush on warm pastries or fresh bread for an added delicate sweetness.
Did You Know?
- Acacia honey is actually produced from the nectar of the "False Acacia" tree flower. False Acacia is commonly referred to as the Black Locust tree. This tree has been widely planted all across Europe, especially in Eastern European countries.
- The Black Locust tree is actually native to North America.
- Acacia honey is known for its great clarity and light color.
- Acacia honey is also known as Moon Honey and Water Honey
- Acacia honey is known for its subtle vanilla flavor hints.
- Acacia honey has a high fructose to glucose ratio and will resist the tendency to crystalize.
The best I have ever tasted!!
This is the most wonderful honey I have ever tasted!!...so good and mild!! delicious in or on anything......... a real treasure!!
5 out of 5 Stars